Friday, April 30, 2010

Why do you think some people never ask questions and just like to give advice are they afraid to ask something

yet they troll the questions and give advice sometimes good and alot of time bad advice.......WHY? are you afraid to ask a question? you know who you are.....Why do you think some people never ask questions and just like to give advice are they afraid to ask something
To busy collecting points and not wanting to give some up to ask a question, or maybe because they think they know everything.Why do you think some people never ask questions and just like to give advice are they afraid to ask something
I think they do it because they just want points.
I don't ask questions because I am pretty good at finding information on my own. If I need to know the density of cooking oil, for example, I know how to either research the answer online or do tests in my own kitchen. I have lots of fun answering questions, both my questions and other peoples' questions.





Questions that I do have tend to be more sophisticated than Yahoo! Answers. It's not to say that they are classy, I just require more of an answer than most replies at Yahoo! Answers.





Ironically, I can't tell you why other people don't ask questions. Yours may be the first research of it's kind! How exciting!
I just like to help people, if I have questions about most anything, I already have forums full of friends to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment