Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why do some people feel the need to give you advice even if you don't ask for their opinion?

It's just a basic human characteristic, people love to give advice! If they didn't, Yahoo answers would have never gotten off the ground.


Maybe that's a great thing about here, we can all get our advice and our opinions out before we have to go face the public, and won't have such an urge to be overbearing bossy-butts!Why do some people feel the need to give you advice even if you don't ask for their opinion?
Don't posted an question if you don't want a opinion, I better get off of this cuz I'll end up giving you my opinion that will just blow your mind.I leave it at this?????Why do some people feel the need to give you advice even if you don't ask for their opinion?
It's an instinct, to help if they think your wrong.


Probably out of love.
they give u suggestions/opinion coz they want to help you....now its upto you...if u dun want their help..just ignore....
im just here to answer ... im not giving you advice.
Maybe they just want to help?
you should always take peoples advice, maybe they have thought of something you haven't, you just need to sort the wheat from the chaff.
Because some people are very ';opinionated'; and think that their opinion is the only one and they have to let everyone know about it! I know LOTS of people like this...pisses me off too! :)
Sometimes people just cant help it.
Because everyone thinks that they are right and that the person they're bestowing their advice upon could benefit from their wisdom or point of view.
Well, since you seem to be asking for someones opinion, here I go: Some people think they know everything about everything. People like this piss me off. I think they are generally just attention hungry and want everyone to think that they are wise and highly intelligent, but instead everyone ends up thinking that they are a pain in the ***.
I'M WITH SHANNABELLA ON THIS ONE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN GUILTY OF THIS MY SELF MAY GOD FOR GIVE ME AND I HOPE I KNOW BETTER NOW. yours in J.C. p.w.l.
Because you also do the same.Examine!
Isn't posting questions on yahoo answers asking for other peoples opinions???
Wait, are you asking for my opinion?
Some people just want to show off what they have done, or ALL of their knowledge, so they want to say ';yeah, I know everything about that, just ask me about it and I can tell you anything about it. I know I am giving you advice about how to get it away, but I recommend you just try to confuse them when they are giving you advice, or try to prove it wrong, it is SO hilarious!
matbe they want to be in the other person's business.
People do such things out of love, human nature, and because they are not able to help themselves. Please don't take offense to it at all because you never know when you will be able to pay it forward with wisdom from your spiritual being allowing your human form to enjoy the experience of providing assistance on a much larger scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment