Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My g/f stares at people..but longer for young guys...advice?

I find my g/f staring at guys..well...not too long, but longer than a glance.





I admit, I do look at women if they are showing something off...but I try not to..BUT I CERTAINLY do not do it around her.





Yet, when i'm talking to her..i can feel someone walk behind me, and if she follows that person with her eyes for more than 1 second, i turn around and low and behold..it's a young guy.





I remember one time, she had her head on the table, and her eyes were in the direction of my friend who was wearing shorts, and he was been told be random women that for a guy he has sexy legs... I got kinda mad, beacuse there was nothing over there besides him..and even if she was just resting, i know thats the only thing in her view.. she musta been like that for 30 seconds or so..and wouldn't even lift her head to look at me..





HERE'S THE THING... my g/f claims she doesnt look at guys and label them ';cute'; ';ugly'; ect... even unconsiously.





I dont want to tell her b/c she will think i dont trust herMy g/f stares at people..but longer for young guys...advice?
sounds like she might be the type to stray easily..My g/f stares at people..but longer for young guys...advice?
Maybe she thinks he is showing off something also, maybe his legs wasn't all she saw. Have you taken advantage of her charms, maybe that is why she is looking elsewhere.
Answer me one question:





Why the heck don't you talk to her?





I bet if you'd be staring at other chicks, she would be mad - quite rightly so. Buddy, if you don't have the balls to tell your dolly that she not respecting you if she is looking after other guys while with you, you haven't deserved better. Ask her how she would feel if you would look after other women!





If you can't do that, she is perhaps looking for other guys because she wants a real man ? You are loosing respect if you put up with that bad behavior.
Some people do have a problem with not knowing they are staring. I seem to look twice at a guy that I think is attractive but only for a few seconds. My niece will stare at a guy for a long time and zone out or something and a friends daughter does the same thing. Its weird but its who they are. Its the same way if you glance at a pretty girl, but you know when to quit. Talk to her about it. Its a mental condition and she probably is normal and isn't going to cheat.
Thats right---Inquiring minds


want to know.
U have 2 talk 2 her and tell her Wat U feel it's normal 2 stared we all do we just don't admit it
you should treat her the same way... sometimes thats the best eye opener... if you start gawking at women, she will think hang on??? if she approaches you about it, you can state your case [but in a blase kind of way so you dont sound like a jealous ***]

No comments:

Post a Comment