Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any of you lovely people help out with video-editing advice?

I make videos for YouTube using various video editors, and have them all stored on my hard drive. Today upon trying to play them on my media player, I found that four of them will not play any longer. Yesterday they played fine, and so I'm totally confused!





I have about twenty videos all up, and the four of them that no longer seem to function have the common denominator of all being made with the PowerDirector video editor, which I am trialling for a month. I have eight days left on the trial and assume this should not affect the videos that have already been produced and saved to the hard drive.





These four from PowerDirector were saved in MPEG4, whereas most of the others were AVI. But I doubt this could be the problem because there are at least two others (from different video editors) in MPEG4 that are still playing normally.





Does anyone know what on Earth has happened to my videos? I put so much painstaking work into those four and I want them back, darn it!!!





Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)





Thanks!





Can any of you lovely people help out with video-editing advice?
Windows Media Player does not support MP4 playback you need to install a MP4 Codec





Please read here:


http://www.tech-faq.com/windows-media-pl鈥?/a>





Codec Installation Package for Windows Media Player 7.1 download:


http://download.microsoft.com/download/5鈥?/a>


Save the file to Install in XP/Vista right click on the file, then click on Properties%26gt;Compatibility%26gt;In run this program in compatibility mode for%26gt;select Windows 2000%26gt; Click Ok. Then double click to install now you should be able to watch MP4's in windows media player :) Can any of you lovely people help out with video-editing advice?
that means CODES problems.....





download media player classic .....here


then install it .......it can play all type of video ....


http://www.free-codecs.com/Media_Player_鈥?/a>
You may need to find an all-in-one video editing program on http://www.videoeditorsoft.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment