Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poll: do you think people are comfortable coming to you for advice?

They better be or I have no business being here.Poll: do you think people are comfortable coming to you for advice?
Yes ... they don't always get the answer they'd like to hear ... but initially they're comfortble coming to me for advice ... most return :)Poll: do you think people are comfortable coming to you for advice?
they always have.
Never


My advice is the kind of advice someone from a lunatic asylum would give
Free therapy, hey, we're putting psychiatrists out of business!
Yes I believe they are.
yes.. all the time..
On certain subjects yes. On other subjects no.
I never think about anything! lol
People used to call me all the time for advice. I used to work as a DJ at the #1 station in town. I had lots of advice calls. I just listened and gave words of encouragement. I really didn't do anything, but people were happier afterwards so I must have been doing something right.
yes - but it means most to me when it's my son
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment