Friday, April 30, 2010

Hey any advice on how to deal with crazy people?

I feel kinda like a jerk but I don't want to talk to my schizophrenic stepfather. He is really annoying and a very high needs person. he wants to hang out all the time and always says really stupid stuff. He called me on friday to remind me it was the anniversary of Katrina! I used to live in new orleans. so anyways I guess its mean but I haven't returned his calls in about a week of so, I just don't want to deal with him, I think he is off his medication %26amp; to boot he is a pot head. Hey any advice on how to deal with crazy people?
That would be really hard to deal with... and the only thing harder would be is if he was your real father!





If he calls you, pick up and tell him that you don't want to hang out until he's taking his medication because it's difficult to deal with him not medicated. If people are acting crazy, you have to be direct and firm. You might feel like a jerk when you say it, but you need to make your needs and feelings clear, otherwise he's going to keep calling and stepping all over your time and space.





Pot head... not good, esp. with the schizophrenia. He needs help..





Good luck!Hey any advice on how to deal with crazy people?
Just forget about him, ignore his comments. It's not like he is your father he is just your stepfather besides is clear that you are not willing to put up with his behavior.
become invisible meaning don't talk 2 him dont go near him and ignore him

No comments:

Post a Comment