Friday, April 30, 2010

ILL PICK U FOR THE BEST ANSWEERRRRRR鈾?A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PLZ READ AND RESPOND.. NEED ADVICE. REALLY CONFUSED ?

Ok well ill try to make this as short as possible. There is this guy name vince that i like, and he told me about 6 times on myspace that he likes. Well me and vince talk on myspace all the time and the reason why were not going out is because i got held back:[ So we go to different schools so I never see him that much. But vince had told me that he would want/love to ask me out but we go to different schools so we would never see eachother. And he told me that we never hung out before. And well on friday vince tried hanging out w/ me but it dint work out. And He asked me over myspace if I think this would work out? Because he can't find any time to hang out so thats why hes wondering if this would work out. And i just said idk and then vince knows about this guy name brandon that likes me.





And vince was telling me that he was jealous and that he would kick brandons *** and then take me out to a romatic movie Lol. And I vince asked me wat am i going to do about brandon. And I just told him that I told brandon that me %26amp; him should just be friends. And vince said ';its okay if u like him..id understand:)


we can be friends its okay, and u can go out w/him, its fine.


just as long as we stay friends:)'; and i said ';well i just dont like him like that and hes ok with just being friends so its all good. :'; and vince said ';rikki.u dont have to tell me those things. i know u like him i can tell by the comments. its really okay, we can just be friends too:'; and i wrote back saying ';well u sound like u would just want to be friends w/ me:( And lol i honestly dont like him like that. Me and him have been friends for awhile.'; and vince replied this morning saying ';well if thats only if u want it that way, if your happy, im happy:)%26lt;3 well okay..haha:]';





And i feel like a total ***** because i replied back saying ';wow. lol well it doesn't matter to me anymore.'; And in a little bit do u think i should send him a message saying: Hey sorry about that other message i sent you, that was a ***** of me to say. And well i like you and you know i like you lol. But it just sounds like u would want to be friends.. so idk its up to you





Do u think that would sound ok to say? and do u think he does like me.. Like my friend Juan told me that vince does. And That vince even told Juan a few times that he likes me. And juan asked vince if he is going to ask me out and vince said yeah and Juan soon when? and i guess vince said soon but we go to different schools. And idk he flirts w/ me a lot on myspace too.





so idk! help?ILL PICK U FOR THE BEST ANSWEERRRRRR鈾?A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PLZ READ AND RESPOND.. NEED ADVICE. REALLY CONFUSED ?
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!ILL PICK U FOR THE BEST ANSWEERRRRRR鈾?A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PLZ READ AND RESPOND.. NEED ADVICE. REALLY CONFUSED ?
did you say you make it as short as possible? lol
chill out! that sounds fine to say, and dont get 2 cot up on this.


good luck, and p.s. try to make it shorter next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment