Friday, April 30, 2010

Please people put there, I really do wish to get some piece of advice...?

I was really sick and tired of my present life now. I have just broken off my best friendship that I had and now I just feel bad about it but I was the one who started the argument and now I just get frustrated when I see that friend of mine. Just what should I do?? Besides I realised that I get very tired of my studies these days and I seem to be getting worried of alot of things around me.. I am just very frustrated now and I kept having the thoughts of attempting suicide. I also know that you guys out there will be saying that its stupid or selfish and ask me to tell this to someone but I really have no one to talk to now... Can anyone please tell me what I should do now??? I am really tired of my life now...Please people put there, I really do wish to get some piece of advice...?
First of all, calm down and take a breath.





It must seem that everything is all going wrong all at the same time which is probably why you feel like life isn't worth living.





What you are experiencing is all perfectly normal. It's how you deal with the situation which will make the difference.





Write yourself a list, place all of your problems in order of priority. Next, write another list which details possible solutions to the problems.





If you have fallen out with your friend and you think it a priority to resolve the situation, then simply invite this person out for a coffee and explain to them that you value their friendship and you miss them being around. Explain honestly and openly that you were in the wrong and you regret your actions. Tell them that you are in a weird place right now and haven't been thinking straight. If this person really was a true friend, then they should understand and forgive you and may even offer their help.





Secondly, you sound like you are struggling with your studies. Perhaps you just feel a bit snowed under at the moment and are feeling a bit disillusioned? You need to make a decision, do you want to continue with your studies? If you do then you need to get organised. Manage your time effectively so that you have as much free time as you do study time. Doing too much of one or the other will just leave you feeling stressed out and unable to cope.





It sounds to me like you are feeling depressed. Everything seems like a mammoth task to do but if you break all your problems into smaller managable chunks you'll feel great when you can tick things off your list and move towards solving the next thing that is bothering you.





Don't try and resolve everything all in one go or you'll feel swamped by the enormity of it all. Just take small steps every day to improve your situation and you'll soon turn the corner and see your life improving.





If you have a teacher or family member that you confide in, then I suggest that you do so; a problem shared is a problem halved as they say. If you ask someone for help then I'm sure you'd be pleasantly surprised at how willing people are to do just that. Don't suffer in silence! Keep going - thing will get better I promise.Please people put there, I really do wish to get some piece of advice...?
swallow your pride and apologize to your friend. Do you think your friend doesn't feel bad too?


You already know you are thinking selifish so turn things around. You are the only one that can do it. Killing yourself is not a way out , it's a way into another kind of hell. You think you feel bad now? You will be very sorry if you kill yourself.


Talk to the man upstairs, he hears you, but he also expects you to help yourself. There is a reason for everything. So stick around and find out what that reason is, and remember you heard that here.
Hello Jordan,


Your question is a common question for students. I would suggest that you see a physician at your university campus clinic and tell them you are seeing them for a possible depression diagnosis. I too, have been where you are, both in my studies and in the feeling of isolation that is common with students from time to time. Also, remember one thing: how we act, we attract. In other words, if I'm feeling sad and blue, I attract more sadness to my life. Life is about attracting positive energy around you. Seeing a doctor for anti-depressants is a good positive first start. Good luck! I'll send positive energy your way to help you get your first steps started on this journey. Take good care.
Go to the ER at once, tell them how you feel there is help out there
your not stupid and selfish, it's good to get things off your chest. I'd like to start by saying suicide is never the answer, that is actually a selfish act. I don't know what happened between you and your best friend but I'm sure you two can talk things out. Just let him or her know how you've been feeling latley and that your really sorry, you just feel like your life is totally out of control right now. A real friend will forgive you (I'm sure it will be okay). You sound like you have a case of down in the dumps just sick of life's crap. We all get times like this, life can be a real pain in the ***. Try to focus on things you enjoy for the time being until this bad feeling passes. You will probably feel a lot better too after you make up with your friend. Best of luck to you. Any other problems, post again.
Hey Jordan. Bad thing about depressions we all go through is that no one at those times seems to really understand what's going on inside of you. Besides, the weather really affects us... Well, go one by one over your problems. 1. The issue with the friendship... If this eats you up, at least put your consciousness atease by telling ex-friend that your intention wasn't breaking up. It was an argument based on different opinions and that you are sorry for things getting ugly. 2. School... I was an International student and my professors gave me short breaks based on my knowledge of English. Now, I guess it will work if you simply will approach them and say that you are having some troubled times and ask for extensions for your paper deadlines. (I know that in Western culture you'll seem to appear to be weak, but hey, you need a little break to focus on your personal thoughts, too). 3. I guess all of us are having suicidal thoughts.Not to say cliche words, but life really is the best gift. I could tell you to attend a church service (and maybe I should tell you). Depression comes because the Hope is not there.And I mean--the Hope for anything good that is out there for you. Just one thing for you to be sure (I am talking form my own experience): it is hard going through all this stuff, but one day you are going to remember these days and problems and think--wow, man, I was depressed. There's no guarantee, that this will not repeat, but at that time you'll smile remembering these days. Keep in touch with people, even if online.
Suck it up... you are probably a teen and i'm only 21 but i had the same thoughts 15-19 (actually until a little over 20 i think) but if you can try to think about where you want to go in 5 years it will be worth it in the end. i had no one to talk to either. just suck it up, you will get better its prolly just hormones.
you can talk to me...ok ill be here if you one time want to talk to someone..ok well look if i were you ....why dont you try to move to another city...state if possible. meet new people, go to different places. find another environment where you can be confortable in and then you will try new things and hanging out with new people will help alot.
since u r stressed try sleeping for a while it might make u feel a little better and if u want ur friend back just apologize to them. If not why dont u take a weekend trip somewhere to get everything off ur mind u will feel much better.
go ahead and kill yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment