Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ah so many boysss. wat should i do.. advice plz鈽?a bunch of people plz respond?

Ok well lets get this straight i am nott racist.





But theres a few guys that like me and idk wat to do! Ok well first theres this guy name Nathan that really likes me. And he mexican and hes popular and i guess a bunch of mexican girls like him. And my friend called me telling me that he really likes me and that he thinks im beautiful and reallyy pretty. And well hes also in my p.e class. and i saw him today with a few of his friends and his friends were telling me after school that he likes me and he was all embarrassed but he kept looking for me. And i just waved to him after school and i messaged him on myspace saying hi.





And well today he wasnt there. but his friend was and his friend saw me during break and he said hey and do u like nathan and i just said well i dont really know him and then he said well do u and i said idk. And then my friend told me that nathans friend likes me too! and now idk wat to do.





Nathan and his friend like me.


And then my ex still likes me too!! And we already went out like 2 times but he isnt going to ask me out again but he still likes me. But it seems like he kind of hates me right now because this guy name serigo came over and he likes me too! so im so confused.





Nathan likes me, his friend likes me, my ex still likes me, Oh and this one kid that i dont like at all! his name is meddy likes me too.





so wat am i suppose to do. im rlly confused. and im not racist but whyy do a unch of mexican guys like me. Like theres a table full of mexicans at lunch that all whistle at me and scream stuff at me. Ah so many boysss. wat should i do.. advice plz鈽?a bunch of people plz respond?
stop askin hthe same question again and again r u goin crazyAh so many boysss. wat should i do.. advice plz鈽?a bunch of people plz respond?
Here's what you do:





Don't date Nathan OR his friend, it'll cause bad feelings.


Ignore the other guys


Date Jake
You must be a babe....
oh dear.....





how old are you?
so pretty much i think u should right now focus on jake and nathan and forget all those guys who dont really interest u.u should get to know nathan then see who u like better between jake and nathan.if u still like ur ex then u need to quit with him because obviously it won;t work so pretty much it's between jake and nathan
you did not say your age but since you are in school please focus on school and the time for boys will come lets just pray you get to college before you do the wrong thing and end up with a child for a boy who is not ready for a child and another single parent in the world please look ahead just for one moment and see what you want for your life these little boys going no where or a great life great job great family try using your brain to think of your life not those boys
Who knows why the Mexican guys like you? You're obviously pretty, regardless.





From your writing, you're obviously a very young kid, and you need to quit worrying about boys (who are generally completely stupid at this age) and concentrate on school and learning how to spell and punctuate your sentences.





Cause all the cute Mexican guys in the world aren't going to give you a diploma or a good college degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment