Friday, April 30, 2010

I am unpopular and get teased at school a lot. People graffiti about me and all. Advice please!?

Im alright looking, I mean Im not ugly or anything but I get picked on at school and people write stuff on my chair like ';***** smells'; and ect. I want to become popular again like I was in primary school but the girls who are popular all say stuff like call me names. Like when they want me to pass them a piece of paper or something they'll all be like ';(insult here) pass me a piece of paper please'; I have friends and all but that doesnt help. It makes me feel really bad I am totally depressed. Im not sure why it happens. They all say **** about me when Im nearby so I'll hear. I feel so horrible. How can I make it stop?I am unpopular and get teased at school a lot. People graffiti about me and all. Advice please!?
Young girls start becoming petty and ruthless at middle school and it seems that no matter what, they'll find a way to make your school life miserable. Talk to your guidance counselor and tell them what's up. They can probably switch your schedule or have a conference with these girls.





I went through it too. I remember when I was in 9th grade a girl tried to steal my keychains I had on my backpack. She even went as far as ransacking it taking what I had inside. I held on to my backpack as tightly as I could while this witch was hitting me and she pushed me. I collided with the desk. All awhile the teacher didn't do a thing. Luckily I switched classes within a month and it worked out great.I am unpopular and get teased at school a lot. People graffiti about me and all. Advice please!?
I am assuming that you are middle school.





My advice is to not worry about popularity. Study hard, make good grades, get a scholarship to a University and make something of yourself.





The middle school nonsense will end. I promise you that.
Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter. People are typical to make fun of others as an attempt to make themselves feel better (they have insecurities that they cant handle) People are jerks. They dont have any clue what it feels like until they are in the exact same situation. I would smile and say, ';Wow! I know you are so totally cool to be such a jerk!!!!!'; or ';Must make u feel so much better to act just like an *** wipe!- Gold star on your forehead, sweetie!!!!'; Give them a taste of their own medicine or better yet. Act as though they said nothing at all until theygive you some common courtesy. However, sounds like to me that truly you are too good for them. Popularity amongst those type of jerks would be a hindrance if you ask me. It would be just like being the King/Queen of STENCH/Garbage.
Why are you playing their childish little games?





If you show that you don't care they will back off - in fact rather than hide about them start to speak up and tell them how good it is that they are practising their writing.


Or tell them that it's good that they write these things because it means that they are leaving others alone.


Being popular only makes you that way by sleeping around and I am sure that you are a better person than that.
Unfortunately this is a hierarchial problem. People will continue to pick on you if they think it can't strengthen their own position. So anyone can try to pick on you, even the lowest.





In the animal kingdom this happens all the time. Sooner or later the individual has to stand up and react with aggression and force showing the person that just provoked him/her that you don't succumb. So I would select someone who is not too high up in the hierarchy, launch at them when provoked, and basically beat the crap out of them. Try to muster some anger in between so you get enough rage to go berserk.





There's alternative ways, but they all include someone above their hierarchy like an adult to step in and take control. That type of control usually ends when the person leaves though.





Best of luck.
l would be speaking to my school councelor.


lt is not right that a young girl has to endure something like this.Talk with your parents and your friends.


Maybe other girls are jealous of you,because you may be good looking.They may be intimidated by you.


lt is not you.lt is them...........................
Young girls can be so cruel in highschool or lower. When you hit a certain age (and start going from a little girl to a hot young woman) jealousy arises. That behavior from them is cruel and you麓ll see in ten years that most of them will be shallow, sad, pathetic creatures with relationship histories that top the worst of them. I know it麓s hard to say, but just ignore the haters and be a good person. Sooner or later what they write and/or say about you will haunt them and give them little shells of existence. They are crabs, they are hermits, they are not your friends. But in due time it will all come. Maybe you麓ll become a supermodel and they will work at Mc Donalds. Irony can be very ironic at times. Good luck, and realize that people who do that are not as good as you. Take care.
It was like that when I was at high school as well. I used to fear for my safety. People would insult me constantly and follow me around school. They were convinced I was lesbian. Actually, I am, but I only came out after leaving school. I complained to the school and they didn't take my concerns seriously. I even had students stealing from me. They were never caught though. One girl in particular used to hunt me down and tried to get me to fight her. Eventually I just punched her and she never said a word to me again. I don't condone violence though. I would say complain to the school and make sure they take it seriously. I think things must be better these days. People realize that bullying is serious stuff. I wish you luck. It will get better when you leave school. Be tough and don't give up hope.
they're just jealous of you!!!!!!!!! you are so much better than they are. Dont take it to heart. I know beautiful girls who were ''picked on'' by jealous girls like that. Either they are jealous or they want to feel powerful. You can either ignore it or put up a fight.
I'm so sorry, girls can be so very cruel at that age. I remember my sister telling me in middle school, she and her friends would sometimes pick a girl at random and all of them decide not to speak to her that day - just for ';fun';. That story though helped me understand how mean and cruel girls can be to each other - which continues on into adulthood and the work force, I'm sorry to say. An office full of women is usually trouble - all the back-biting and gossip, I don't know why women have such a hard time getting along with other women. Maybe because they always see each other as ';rivals';, who knows?





At any rate - instead of focusing on them ';making it stop'; focus on you, what can you do. You can not change their behavior, you will never be able to force anyone to treat you exactly like you want to be treated - so you have to make a conscious decision in your attitude, that this is not going to bother you, you are going to ignore them and hang out with your own friends.





Or if you wanted to be more pro-active - you could start documenting a log or journal of all their inappropriate behavior and then after a month or so - taking it to the school counselor. Or even as someone else suggested, calling one of them out one day - and beating the crap out of her. Both options not without some consequence.





Either way - I wish you the best and know that it will pass. I'm sorry you are going through this right now.
stop trying to be popular.
I wouldn't worry about getting popular. I'd simply rely on my friends to keep my mental sanity entact. The same thing happened to me when I was in middle school. In primary school, I was The Next Big Thing. All of a sudden, I completely lost my so-called ';friends'; in middle school. I would've done the same thing I suggested you to do, but I had no friends to rely on.

No comments:

Post a Comment