Friday, April 30, 2010

I won't go out because I'm afraid I'll get a ***** in public and people will notice. Any advice?

Hello everyone! =] Okay, so here's my problem. I'm afraid to go out in public because I don't want to get a ***** and have people notice. I wear tight boxer briefs to hold my penis up so it doesn't hang, because if I get hard like that, then it's not that noticeable 'cause it goes up, if that makes sense. I'll avoid going out, or doing any running or playing around just to avoid it falling down to the side and hanging. I walk like a penguin so it doesn't fall to the side. If it gets hard while it's hanging, it's very noticeable. I should probably be happy about my size, but I don't want just anybody being able to see it, that's embarrassing. I hate swimming for the same reason, when I come out of the water it's all like suction stuck to my penis, LOL. I get a lot of random hard-ons, esPECIALLY when it's hanging, so I don't know what to do =/ It's pretty much controlling my life. If I didn't have a penis and have to worry about getting hard, I'd be outside and with friends probably twice, if not three times as often. Do most guys let it hang and just not care if people see their boners? Or do most guys secretly wear tight underwear and keep it held up by the tightness of the underwear like me?I won't go out because I'm afraid I'll get a ***** in public and people will notice. Any advice?
you can controll it when your 16! :p


hahaha i just mastered mine.


. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,


. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,


. . . . .. .. . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,


. . . .. . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,


. .. . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}


. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}


. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./


. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./


. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . .. .. ./


. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/


. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}


. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../


. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../


. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”


. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\


. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__


,,_. . . . . }.%26gt;-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ...`=~-,


. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\


.. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`%26gt;--==``


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..I won't go out because I'm afraid I'll get a ***** in public and people will notice. Any advice?
Ok. I'm sorry but come on! Okay, everytime i get in a car to drive i get one because of the vibrations. After 3 years of dealing with it, you get over it. Wear a long shirt. Put your phone or wallet in your pocket. You will be fine.
your not going outside because of what i think you need to see a doctor do you have a mental prob what are people going to say about you
just don't think about it.. the more you think about it the more it will happen..
dude, are you kidding me? getting an erection in public is one of the best conversation starters that there are! be proud and point it out.
every boy your age worries about that. say you pop one whats the worst that could happen?





Ps. point your penis down, uit helps prevent better
wear jeans and it wont been noticeable.





Hold it between your legs





I dont like having a bon3r in public either
LMAO how old are u?





I get that toooooooo :@
scotch tape
yeah what they said and think of grandma nakid when the little bugger grows
As a Child Psychologist i encounter this problem with male teens a lot. This is NORMAL and you should be happy for what you have. Its all in your mind, When you think too much about preventing something to happen several times it becomes a oversace problem. This can have a stop to it any time if you take your mind out of it and start thinking about negative and discusting things such as ( Things that you find nasty). Hope this helps out

No comments:

Post a Comment