Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I feel I am a coward. It's hard for me to fight back people. I will like to be more brave. Any advice?

(1) Change your present feeling and be strong/bold/courageous.


(2) Be soft to tackle even difficult issues.


(3) Have bull-dog determination or conviction to increase your liking to be more brave.I feel I am a coward. It's hard for me to fight back people. I will like to be more brave. Any advice?
You need to build lots of self-confidence. That will help you out greatly. If you feel good about yourself then you won't let others take it away form you. Also, taking self-defense classes will help you feel more brave and also help your self-esteem.I feel I am a coward. It's hard for me to fight back people. I will like to be more brave. Any advice?
If you are afraid and want to run when violence happens, you are normal, and it is better to run away unhurt than be a hero and stay, I know because it happened to me
puss cake!! YEA you are going to have too find a way to explode your anger you probably think you don't have!!! Don't be scared of the ADRENALINE is our Natural drug...or go to self defense classes!!!
look terrifying and build muscles that would surely give you confidence in knowing you can beat anyone up

No comments:

Post a Comment