Tuesday, April 27, 2010

People please give me some advice on my ex boyfriend!!!?

So my boyfriend when he broke up with me two weeks ago said he missed me a lot but didn't want to get back together. Then he calls me a week later says he wants to hang out cause he misses my company and if we could talk. We went for dinner and we have a little talk about 'us' and how I don't know if we could be friends, he said ';i've thought about getting back together';, but didn't speak further and I of course didnt' 'say anything because he's the one that didn't want to be with me. He called me literally every night this week just to talk and see how i was, then last night wanted to get together and we rented a movie, acted friendly but nothing like as if we r dating...(kisses etc..nothing like that). He walked me home and gave me a hug and said ';it was really good to see you'; and then text me later saying Good night. What does he want from me, just to be my friend? (dont say friends with benefits cause he's not like that i know for sure) Or does he wnat to get back with me?People please give me some advice on my ex boyfriend!!!?
well it seem like he is trying to find a way to get back but at the same time it seems like he wants to be just very best friends.try going with the flow for another week to see what happens if things don't change then ask him straight up if he wants to get back or not but it looks like yall might get back good luck..!!People please give me some advice on my ex boyfriend!!!?
Right now he seems to be as confused as you are. You need to find out what he wants to do, because as long as you are still going out with him (even on a just friends term) your heart is not going to mend and allow you to move on. As long as you are still spending time with an EX-boyfriend you can't find a New boyfriend.





No new man, that really cares about more than sex with you, is going to believe that you are not still sleeping with your EX if you allow him to come and go as he pleases.





So the next time your EX calls for a date, tell him to either step up and be your man or to stop trying to date you. Because right now it still hurts to much for him to be just your Friend. If he can't do that, just walk away from the relationship.
you should be friends with him still. he duznt like you anymore in that way but wants to be friends and he is used to you being with him so thats why he wants to see you a lot he want you to be his really good friend like a best best friend you no what i mean
give him another chance. ask him if he wants to get back together. the wrost that can happen is that he doesnt want to. but on the other hand, if you dont ask, you might wonder for the rest of your life, ';what if i would have asked him if he wanted to get back together?'; maybe he thought that your realtionship was moving a little too fast, and he got scared. it wouldnt be the first time ive heard that.
He most likely wants to get back with you, but what are his reasons for wanting to get back together and why did he break up with you in the first place? You should think about these things before deciding to get back together with him (if he ever says he wants to right out). Be careful because once you two get back together, he could end up breaking your heart again. Trust me, I was once foolish enough to take back an ex.
I think hes feeling bad about dumping you and misses you. He said he was thinking about getting back together with you. This is probably true nd it sound slike he was testing the waters.


If you want to get back together with him, bring it up and go for it.


If you don't and you just want to get over him, it would be best to limit contact with him. If not everytime you see or hear from him it will bring all thoe old feeling. And then make it that much harder.


Caution: Either way be careful. He didn't want to be with you and dumped you. Then wanted to be friends and didn't want to get back together. And now he does. He may not know what he wants!!!!
I think that when you two stop seeing each other as a couple he realized that he was in love with you and couldn't live without you.





I say give it another chance and see what happpens.





Come whats the worst thing that could happen

No comments:

Post a Comment