Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What should i do i need your opinion... i know your not doctors for smart *** people just need a womans advice

i ususally get my period 3 to 5 days before i did the following month... two months ago i got it on the 9th last month i got it on the 6th and i have yet to get it this month... i have really bad cramps the last 4 days ... my breast are tender just like i have my period but there is no blood...not only the physical worries am i having but emotional too... i freak out over nothing the last couple days and i'll be mad ALLLLL day and just wanna cry for hours on end...for nothing......i am sexuallly active with my boyfriend of 3 years.... we do not use protection.... and the possiblity is not something that worries me ....if i may be pregnant i just wanna know bc i was before and i'm rh negative if i dont find out soon enough i'll misscarry.... what do you think???? is it too soon to take a test?What should i do i need your opinion... i know your not doctors for smart *** people just need a womans advice
If your late already go ahead and test. As far as being rh- I am too and usually they wont give you your first shot of rhogam until you are between your 4th and 6th month.What should i do i need your opinion... i know your not doctors for smart *** people just need a womans advice
Based on the previous months, it seems you have a 28 day cycle. Therefore, you shouldve expected your period on the 3rd. Technically your signs can be those of PMS and your ';just late';, but pregnancy can also be in question. At this point I would just say take a test. If its negative, and you still dont get it within a few days, then test again. I tested 3 days before my cycle was due and got a positive. And the cramping 3 days before me testing was a huge indicator for me. Thats a sign of inplantation, and once that occurs HCG starts to produce, it doubles every 2-3 days. At this point the hormone can be detectable in a sensitive pregnancy test. I can recommend First Response. They come in double packs also just in case testing needs to be done again. Good Luck!
i would not worry.


give it a week and go get a blood test.....they are 100% aaccurate...


also i am negative and i was 3 weeks when i found out and they gave me my ';big shot';....


and i lost the baby a week after i found out so wish you luck..


it is still early so wait a week if no period off to the doctor you go ........if you are you cant find out much earlier than a week..


good luck and God bless...
considering it's the 5th right now and you had your last one on the 6th you should wait a few days before you test. It sounds like you are probably pmsing right now but you never know.





If you are worried about mis-carrying you really need to start using protection. I know it's not as great but it's necessary. Get on the pill.
count from two months ago and see how many days between periods to make sure you are at least past when you should have gotten it. I always knew with my first four I was pregnant because I would get crampy but no period. It shouldn't be too early for a blood test or a pee test but get a sensitive one. I had a pee test come out positive days before my cycle was due. Then I took another one that was barley positive two days after I should have started. Blood tests can pick up much earlier than pee tests. People miscarry all the time and never realize it because it happens by 6 weeks. Those miscarries are usually a chromosomal disorder not rh.I would do a blood test or pee test because it should show.
All symptoms are different. I never got morning sickness, but the rest were similar to starting my period...tender breasts, cramps-which would come and then they would go-emotional, etc., but tired, so tired that all I wanted to do was sleep. If you haven't used protection and you are always regular (your regular, not text book regular) then get tested. If you are stressed at all that could cause you to be late too...There are tests out there now that you can use several days before you are suppose to start your period.
They say First Response pregnancy tests can tell you up to five days before your missed period. Go get one! It can't hurt - that's for sure. And you really should find out asap to prevent any problems. If you want to wait on the test, I would still suggest getting some prenatal vitamins. If you are pregnant, the baby will start benefitting from those immediately and they won't hurt you if you're not.





I do agree with the other person that you should be more careful if you're not trying to get pregnant, but that's neither here nor there at the moment. You should be close enough to get a faint reading from a pg test! Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment