Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ok I posted earlyer but would like advice from a few more people?

Ok i just really need to get this of my chest as my partner is int much help as he is as mad as me. Ok I posted questions on here in regards to my mother and how she was treating me. She phoned me last week and by the end of the conversation she was saying that I was a cheeky cow etc and that she would send my dad round to sort me out ( I hadn't actually said anything cheeky apart from was there some thing wrong that she couldn't phone me as she was having a go at me for not phoning her).





Anyway I have online banking and since I used to live with them they still have a few of my bank statements so she was able to get into my online banking some how as I had a phone call asking me what I had bought at mother-care for 拢100 and saying shouldn't be spending my money on myself since I have a son and that Im an unfit mother who doesn't care about my sons needs ( the 拢100 was for a cot mattress for my so I don't see how that's for myself). She is still trying to control my life as since I have a contract phone she can get my call information from t-mobile website as all you need to know is my mobile number so shes going on saying I don't I love my partner since Im texting strange and random numbers ( btw she cant tell exactly who im calling or texting as all she can see is numbers)





I have phoned t-mobile today and told them that I never set up an account and got my details removed and made them put a security password on my number to help prevent her logging on again. I also sorted out the online banking with the bank but they now want to get the fraud investigators involved and the police. should I do that to show her that I will not stand for it? Also why is she still trying to control my life ( I haven't lived at home since I was 17, Been living with my partner since I was 18 and im now almost 20). I don't want to as she is still my mother but should I just cut my losses and move on as part of me doesn't want her involved im my sons life as who knows what nonsense she will fill his head with. Please help





* 3 hours ago


* - 4 days left to answer.





Additional Details


also its not like im a single child so that she feels she is losing her only child. I have a twin brother and I know for a fact she loves him more than me as she was dissapointed I was a girl since she had been told it was two boys ( ambilical cord was between my legs) My brother always and still does get what he wants. Iv had to work to get anything since i was 15. My brother still lives at home and sits on his *** and plays the playstation where as I was at uni age 17 and got kicked out the house. I always had to do housework and cooking even if I had friends over. And my brother can do what ever he likes and im the one living away from home and im the one being monitordOk I posted earlyer but would like advice from a few more people?
its terrible what she has put you through and going through your private stuff too is even worse, i would personally let them get the police involved, for all you know she might go a step further and start taking your money or messing with your account. she might be your mum but she doesnt seem to be acting like one and she needs to be put in her place. you might feel guilty but so she should for invading your privacy, she doesnt have the right. if she was going to be genuine and make an effort with you and your son it might be worth sorting things out with her but if shes not interested there isnt a lot you can do to make her care or get more involved .talking to her might make her see sense but not always if you have already tried, do what feels right asnd dont beat yourself up you are just doing whats best for you and your son. good luck xOk I posted earlyer but would like advice from a few more people?
thats terible :o she says your a bad mother when she seems to be one.


maybe she doesn't want you to grow up or


maybe you should let the police tell her off it might teach her not to control your life. or goon jeremy kyle:)


hope you sort it out


xxxx
Go ahead and let the bank and police investigate her; that may well be the only way to get through to her.
Contact all your accounts (banking, phone, credit cards, etc.) and tell them you suspect that your identity is being stolen. They will put in place safeguards to prevent anyone except you from accessing your accounts. If necessary, they will change account numbers, PINs, and whatever else is needed to keep your information safe. Stop having your statements sent home and change computer passwords on anything that is done online. If possible, have your phone block the numbers of the people you don't want calling you so you won't even get a message in voice mail. Then post an ad for a week in the newspaper listing only your legal name stating that you are only responsible for your debts personally made by you and not those made by anyone else (The exact legal wording may depend upon your location.) and that you will only pay those debts you have personally contracted. This should protect you from any financial problems of your family getting into your banking affairs.





I know it is drastic, but I faced the same thing with my mom stretching several years into my marriage. I finally had to tell my mom to leave me alone and not to contact me again until I let her know I wanted her attention. As a result of her intrusions into my adult life like trying to get me to divorce my wife (We've now been married for over 31 years.), and even sending a private investigator to keep tracking me down every time I moved (The Army moved me 7 times.), she has never seen her grandchildren, though after she divorced my dad, I have taken them to see him.





You hang in there tough. It is your life and you have the right to live it in peace.
change your bank information, no one except those you need to acess it for emergencies needs to have access to your bank statements, change phone providers get a private#, youre out of there dont worry about her, she'll grow up one day, the only persons opinion you need to concern yourself with is gods opinion cause nobody elses matters trust in god , live a godly life and leave the rest to god!
Firstly-: change the passwords to every personal details, she knows that belong to you so she dosen't keep stealing from you and butting into ur private life


Secondly-: get her the best psychiatrist u can find... cause ur mother has a bit of trouble.. she might be a bit willy wonka in the brains :)


Thirdly-: if she keeps on acting like these.. act like she is no longer ur mother cause she might make ur lil boy do something u will regret for the rest of ur life..................DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment