Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hey people plz help me i need advice?

see my best friend %26amp; i had this falling out with our third friend we all 3 fought 4 like 3months and it ended by me physcally fighting her.... well time has passed and we are cool now (ill say hi or ask 2 use her lotion) but i wanna be best friends with her again %26amp; she made friends with this other girl (but i dont think there that close).... her and my other friend have already started hangin out again (but they known each other longer). its kinda awkward when i try 2 tlk 2 her but i rlly want her back as friend so any advice would help thanx!Hey people plz help me i need advice?
If your in that kind of situation the best thing i suggest doing is talking to her more, invite her over to your house, try to hang out with her, and if u guys used to be bestfriends u guys should know what each other likes. so it should be easy ;].Hey people plz help me i need advice?
just dont kiss booty just be yourself and let her see that its all over you could evn mention that the past is the past and hope she can be your friend again...
when you fought physically, did you kick her ***? We want the details.
It sounds like something I am going through actually right now with some friends. I bet we are those friends and don't even know it, lol!





Anyways, it sounds like you guys should talk about this. Tell her that you would like to be friends with her, but she doesn't seem like she wants to. Sometimes it is hard for people to say ';I don't want to be friends anymore.'; So if that is the case, make it easy for her because if she doesn't, it will only cause more pain to the both of you. Calmly say, ';If you do not want to be friends anymore, please let me know. I will except it and I won't be mad.'; It's hard doing this but you need to do something to change what is going on because clearly this isn't working.





When it gets to the point where you are getting physical, you need to bring adults into the fight. Even though adults can be lame and never get anything right, they do have a special ';power'; of controlling everything.





Hope this helps and everything works out!


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment