Friday, April 30, 2010

Which is better: Your respect or Having people ';like'; you....?? (I need serious advice!!!)?

My boyfriend's sister is having some issues he's tryiing to help her with. I know a lot of info that could help her greatly and I tried to pass that info on to her. Well my bf gave her the info %26amp; she asked how he knows so much about the subject. Then my bf says ';my friend Chad knows all this stuff...'; I was consumed w/anger b/he did not acknowledge me or tell the truth and say that his girlfriend is the one who knows. He apolgized and said it's because his sister doesn't like me. I feel so enraged because I'm helping her greatly through her brother. Not only am I not being acknowledged by her whenever he speaks w/her but he says she talks smack about me. I want to confront her so badly because if it weren't for my help she'd be screwed...again! Should I confront her? Is it important for your bf's family to like you? Or should I just not care as long as she respects me? It's so difficult to help someone knowing they hate you...What should I do?! Any advice?! Thanks....Y!A community.....Which is better: Your respect or Having people ';like'; you....?? (I need serious advice!!!)?
Even if she hates you, continue to help her.





Be the better person.





Also, remember, the best way to destroy your enemies is to convert them to your friends. If you continue to help her, one day she will realise and start liking you and will also apologise for her thinking!Which is better: Your respect or Having people ';like'; you....?? (I need serious advice!!!)?
Respect is more important because people who hate you know that you are able to make the right / best decisions that they are not able or strong enough to make for themselves. If people like you then it is usually because you have the same opinion as them and won't have the guts or morals to confront their irrational logic. Thus, respect is better because it says ';The haters know that I am right';.
I think you already know the answer to this one. When you gave the information you gave it to help someone and you didn't expect anything in return. I don't think you should confront her. I believe that the Truth about someones character always comes to light sooner or later. It may take a while, but she will find out that you were the one who helped her. Even if she doesn't find out and bad mouths you all over creation it doesn't matter because if you are the kind of person who doesn't need recognition for helping people others will see this in you eventually. If she ever finds out that you were the one your boyfriend is going to look like an *** for not standing up for you like he should have

No comments:

Post a Comment