Friday, April 30, 2010

Do people ever ask you for advice?

Only on lager, or the hoops.Do people ever ask you for advice?
Yes but I suck at it.Do people ever ask you for advice?
yea but im not good at it so i dont why they ask
Too often for my comfort.
Yes, Mr. Democritus, I am so happy you have asked this, because lately it has been on my mind, more than it is common.


People ask me for advice, because every one I deal with, knows I will attempt to pay respect, do honour to their questions.


They know, I very very seldom, answer with less, than the question deserves.


They also know I am a person who considers how important it is not to take refuge in subjectivity. I answer even to my mother and father with complete objectivity. This, at first alarms them, because I ';cut'; no one a break, through favouritism.


But I try to do the appropriate thing by being thoroughly, non-partisan.





Where in one day, I may have very lengthy phone conversation, where I must probe my head in order to answer with honesty, concern, care and respect toward the person asking, I still will make an effort to conceal my tiredness.


For if my friends have arrived at such a complex point of trusting me to help, by answering what they seriously ask...I must not disappoint them, by making this familiarity a kind of exploitation, when I am ';called at bat!';


It is an every day occurrence , that my phone rings and I stay dutifully in objective attention to the people and the questions they've trusted me to help decipher.


AND there are times when 12 midnight does finally come, and I can say to myself; it is alright to rest now. You have been true to the people who have come to you for advice, because you hold such a vigil to be true to yourself, and what you take into hand - or consideration.
Constantly, I'm everyones unpaid counsellor at times.
Oh yes .
Yes, and as such its my duty to give the best advise!
yes often, usually comp related too, of which im very bc, but always seek advise from someone who knows more
Every once in a while they do, and I'm always happy to give it my best shot :)
they have...
lots of people but if they take it or not well that's up to them x
Yes, because they know I'm a caring and genuine person who is very honest.
Yes, and answers too, Because I compile quizzes some people seem to think I'm the oracle at the end of the world.
Frequently,as I say what I think,and NOT what I think they want to hear.
Yes indeed..... god help them... lol





J x
Yes, as I tend to say it as I see, I dont and wont tell them what they want to here just what I say, My mates always laugh saying I am a 30 plus year old trapped in the body of a 21 year old pmsl.... Guess I just had it tough and grew up fast hun x
Yes
No they just talk about their problems because people are not really looking for advice they just want to get some weight off their shoulders.
Constantly, when I'm at work
sometimes but i think people should decide on their problems on their own. its their decision not ours.
Yep all the time. If my kitchen walls could talk there would be a best seller with everything that goes on in our families.
yes i'm like an agony aunt sometimes!;)
yes and believe it or not I can be sensible and give good advice
yah, all the time
Last Year I learned a valuable lesson on the subject of advise... My now 21 year old Daughter came to me wanting advice .She had became PG and wasn't sure what to do about it .Her Boyfriend had left to Florida for a month to visit his mother .Well while the cat was away the mouse did play.She didn't know who the Daddy was until Our little Takoda was born.She had cheated on Pedro with Matthan.


She says Mom what do i do .I told her to confess to both men and let them know that she don't know who the daddy is .That way theres no lies told .Well Instead of listening to me she told Pedro that it was his the orginal boyfriend.Well needless to say Pedro is Hispanic and when the Baby was born with blonde hair white skin and blue eyes well Pedro took it very hard .He left my daughter and she is blaming me for it ! So now when she says mom I need advice I hand her the phone and tell her call your dad!
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment