Friday, April 30, 2010

People who are or have waited for sex till marriage, how far do you go? When do you stop? Advice please!!!!?

Although, both of us are not virgins, my boyfriend and me are waiting till marriage to have sex. And we have now been going out for almost a year. I want to know how far is right to go sexually. What are your experiences? How do you fight off temptations? when or where is the best time to stop so ?People who are or have waited for sex till marriage, how far do you go? When do you stop? Advice please!!!!?
Its extremely easy to give in unless you put plenty of space between you and sex. I know a lot of people who abstain before marriage, and this is what they commonly do:


Most importantly no more than light kissing (no frenching, not longer than 10 sec)


Make sure others know about it, even promise you'll call them if you ever do it (it works)


Don't lay down near each other


Don't snuggle or lay together under a blanket


Don't stay anywhere that's dark (tv at home, parked car)


Don't linger in privacy, save intimate talks for public places


Avoid tempting clothes, including low cut, shoulderless, belly-showing, or short skirt/shorts.


Some advice from Gordon B. Hinckley, president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints: ';Petting frequently leads to [sex]... it has done so with thousands...'; He has also said that even the best man and women will give in to temptation if left alone in a dark parked car long enough.


I'm abstaining until marriage too. Good luck!People who are or have waited for sex till marriage, how far do you go? When do you stop? Advice please!!!!?
Don't put yourself in a situation in which you feel that you will both be tempted to have sex (ie. go on group dates, don't spend too much time alone, etc), if you do feel tempted, spend some time apart (not like on a break) but kinda just giving each other some space, also work on the frendship portion of your relationship (most of the time true friends ont pressure each other for sex)...other than that the rest is up to your better judgement...
just dont
I'm not married yet, but I'm waiting to have sex until I get married and I've gotten pretty good at the whole abstinence thing.





First, you have to tell your boyfriend that you are serious and make sure that he is taking you seriously. Then, you can't be stupid. You have to realize that invitations such as spending the night at their beach hosue without their parents around is, in the male speech, asking you to have sex with them. So, if they ask you if you want to stay with them at their beach house, say, ';Can I bring my best friend along, too?'; And watch their reaction as they realize you aren't on the same page. (Boys are very silly creatures. They really, really, really want sex. But the nice ones will wait for you. And they're the only ones worth having.)





Some tactics that work for me are enlisting my roommate. My boyfriend, my roomie and I watch a movie together and then she leaves to go get coffee or something, and we make out - but it's not enough time to have sex. Or, We're at his house and I text her to call me in ten minutes, come into the room in ten minutes. Or, to give my roommate a break, I just text another friend. Or, I go to my boyfriend's house, when his mom is home, and we both know that we can't do anything when she's home.





Basically, it's all about keeping yourself out of that situation - because face it, if you and your boyfriend were left on an island like the one in Pirates, you'd end up having sex sooner or later, especially with all the rum. Oh, and that's another thing - don't get drunk, because it makes you horny.





And that's all my advice. I hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment