Friday, April 30, 2010

Adults over 35/40: Do you like it when younger people ask you for your advice?

Yes, I do.Adults over 35/40: Do you like it when younger people ask you for your advice?
No, I tell them to rely less on people and make their own mistakes. It's the only way they'll learn, short of hitting them in the nose with a rolled up newspaper. I'm not 35 yet, by the way...but my answer is still relevant.Adults over 35/40: Do you like it when younger people ask you for your advice?
Sure..when that happens
Yes, I do.
I'm 31, but I don't mind.
yes if can help i will.
young people never ask for advice, they think they know everything! its at our age we start to ask for advice!
yes. makes me feel wise and trusted
I am 57. Yes I like it when they ask for my advice. I feel that they just want to know what I truly think. I don't get upset when they don't follow it but at least they gave me a smile on my face by asking me.
I would be mighty honored if they did. They are few and far between.
I don't mind. I like to think that my life experience counts for something.
Yes so that i could share my knowledge.
always nice to give advice to anyone who asks.

No comments:

Post a Comment