Tuesday, April 27, 2010

People are being nasty to me...can I have advice?

B/c my avatar is obama one person said, ';Get a pic of Obama and throw darts at it'; Im being hurt.....give me corage.





If its not going to be something nice dont answer at all.... :(People are being nasty to me...can I have advice?
Ignore them. People are a**holes.


I like your picture, OBAMA ROCKS!People are being nasty to me...can I have advice?
Like, OMG, I, like, voted for Obama, because, like, he does stuff, and like, he's black.





This country is going to hell fast.
I throw rubber testicles at my George Bush poster.





Obama will make a change for the good. How much worse could he do than Waldo in the last 8 years?
you can copy my pic. the world will be just the same no matter who's running the country, make the best of it
Obama will make us a horrible country but hey you voted for him. I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment