Friday, April 30, 2010

Help Nathan!!! he really likes me and im starting to like him. need advice plz! A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PLZ REPLY鈾モ櫏鈾?

Ok well theres this guy name Nathan who is in my p.e class and i guess he has been liking me since school has started. And my friend was telling me that she talked to him on the phone and he said he likes me and he thinks im beatiful and stuff. And today my friend asked him again (my friends always go up to him and ask him if he likes me) if he likes me and he said yes and my friend told him that i think hes cute and i usually point him out to her when i see him. And she told him to ask me out but he said that it dosent seem like i like him because of something about him saying hi and me doing something.. im not sure ahha.





But anyways he might ask me out! But the problem is is that we never talk! all we do is smile and say hi thats it. So is there any way i can talk to him or get his attention or flirt or something haha.Help Nathan!!! he really likes me and im starting to like him. need advice plz! A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PLZ REPLY鈾モ櫏鈾?
You don't need to try to get his attention. You have his attention. He obviously pays a lot of attention to you, but you probably don't notice. I mean if a guy can stand a bunch of girls going up to him all the time asking him the same question than I'm pretty sure he really does like you.





So ways to talk to him:


1) On the phone


2) Send a note


3) In between classes


4) After school


5) Schedule a lunch hour together.





You can talk to him about things you guys are interested in, things at school, whatever to get the conversation started. Than the conversation should flow.Help Nathan!!! he really likes me and im starting to like him. need advice plz! A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PLZ REPLY鈾モ櫏鈾?
Go and talk to him.Start in your pe class, when you guys run or do an activity try to go where he is at and then ask him a question or tell him a comment about the sport or activity you're doing in pe..like Im tired and you';..and then ';how you been';..and start talking to him.. tell me if it works!..Good luck
find something in common or find someone else
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment