Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am feeling sad because my bf broke up with me any advice that anyone has? serious people only?

i just broke up with my bf and feeling down.... if you want to chat just message me i need some adivce.... snugglebear09139I am feeling sad because my bf broke up with me any advice that anyone has? serious people only?
Hun, take some time out and turn off the computer. Seriously. Talk to a human being face to face. You are wayyy too vulnerable right now to be dealing with strangers on-line.





Good luck, and be good to yourself.I am feeling sad because my bf broke up with me any advice that anyone has? serious people only?
don't worry... first of all try to find, why he left...if u find any deficiency with u, try to rectify...and THEN try to find another...to avoid asking the same question, in future...





sounds good...im chandu161616@yahoo.com
Why does it matter? Obviously he did'nt think the relationship was right... you should'nt get all worked up over something so little. You only have a little time on this planet, use it wisely rather than being depressed.
It's normal to feel sad and really depressed after a brake up..I mean me and my ex went back and forth first he broke up wid me and i felt so bad i wanted to be back wid him but i didn't let anyone know that and then he asked me back out and i broke up wid him after a couple of months cause we never talked and it was a bad relationship and I felt bad after but I knew he was goin to live his life and i was goin to keep on livin mine.. U shouldn't feel bad cause at the end u feel good. I don't know y u 2 broke up and its not my business but life goes on and not all relationships last forever. And that is ok cause it gives u a chance to experience more in life and get to know more people.......... Don't let it get u down...=)
What you really need is your friends. Don't regret, try not to always think of him.





Go out, watch a movie... a comedy would be nice.
well your gonna feel down all i can say is look up there is someone out there for all of us it just means it wasnt meant

No comments:

Post a Comment